My hobby.....

Non members can enter here but to read only.
Describe your non biking hobby here (keep it clean) and post a few pics if applicable but please make sure they are not massive and don't overload it with pics

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

Spen

My hobby.....

Post by Spen »

I know it says non biking hobby... but....
I've been involved in the world of bike racing since I was a lad. Originally starting in schoolboy trialling at 12 years old, I started to help out with a few mates who turned to racing.
I spannered for a number of years and then lost a bit of interest when one of my best mates died in a racing accident in the '80's.
I got back into it in the late '90's and decided to run a classic Suzuki in the CRMC C'ships..... since 2003 my little bike, a Suzuki 196cc Invader has won the C'ship seven times..... not with me on board, I hasten to add.......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tallmartin

Re: My hobby.....

Post by tallmartin »

Well Done Spen, hope you find the bits to keep going with your Classic Racing .
Tony V

Post by Tony V »

Nice one m8. Hope to get to one of your track days some time, but living up here in Scotland doesn't present many opportunities. :-??
Never rub another mans rhubarb!
Spen

Post by Spen »

Tony V wrote:Nice one m8. Hope to get to one of your track days some time, but living up here in Scotland doesn't present many opportunities. :-??
Unfortunately, Knockhill isn't on the agenda for 2012, I looooove that circuit......
Old wobbler
The Bandit Killer

Post by Old wobbler »

They dropped Lydden a few years ago if I remember correctly.
Old Wobbler

..... One day, when there was only a few left, I was lucky......
Spen

Post by Spen »

Did Lydden earlier this year....... love the place.....