Old wobblers Hobbies and pastimes

Non members can enter here but to read only.
Describe your non biking hobby here (keep it clean) and post a few pics if applicable but please make sure they are not massive and don't overload it with pics

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

Old wobbler
The Bandit Killer

Old wobblers Hobbies and pastimes

Post by Old wobbler »

I spend a little time casting :shock: (tournament casting) I used to be top 10 on the UK back in the early 1990's. Still teach a little and do the odd cast but I'm not able to stay with the current big boys. I used to sea fish, run my own fishing boat, do commercial charters, a little bit of fly fishing but never caught any fish :oops: this way. :cry:

I also do a little bit of model boat making (billings kits) and I'm still on the original one I bought back in 1985 :(

Most of time summer time has been taken up with playing Kent league cricket (I bat) for the last few years but I'm too old now.

I also spend a lot of my time with people and helping...... (Church/Christian stuff) :o :roll:

I also like taking on studing like learning degree's, diploma's, NVQ's etc just to keep the brain active and on a day to day thing I like doing Soduku's (times toughie in about 20 minutes)

I also enjoy hunting around for NOS parts on the internet. It just keeps me interested.

I didn't add in the kids, dog, wife, 4 bikes and working on them, house, 2 cars and a full time job but we all have that.....

So not a lot really.

Old wobbler
Old Wobbler

..... One day, when there was only a few left, I was lucky......
paul65

Re: Old wobblers Hobbies and pastimes

Post by paul65 »

your a busy chap....
Old wobbler
The Bandit Killer

Re: Old wobblers Hobbies and pastimes

Post by Old wobbler »

Keeps me occupied in my free time. ;)
Old Wobbler

..... One day, when there was only a few left, I was lucky......