RF OWNERS CLUB

For RF900, 600 and 400 Owners (and any Biker who wants to join us)
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:17 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Topless Kate Middleton!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:36 am 
Offline
Resident Dirty Dancer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 4188
Location: Detling, Maidstone, Kent
Anyone found the pics yet? Been searching the web since I heard :))

_________________
Do me a favour?
'What?'
Got Facebook?
'Yes'
Then give my Little business a Like, please:
http://www.facebook.com/mothandmirror
'No problem'
Cheers :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:31 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:14 pm
Posts: 3427
Location: Wigan
According to the news reports they are not very good quality. I saw a pic of the cover with a pixelated photo. I am sure they will be all over the web shortly for your enjoyment Rich.

_________________
Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am 
Offline
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:39 pm
Posts: 6075
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Seen the pic, it's nothing to get excited about really..

WARNING- DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE NAKED BREASTS IN A VERY POOR QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH: http://egotastic.com/photos/kate-middle ... closer-06/

_________________
Helping 1 person wont change the world,however it will change the world for that one person

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 pm 
Offline
Resident Dirty Dancer
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 12:57 pm
Posts: 4188
Location: Detling, Maidstone, Kent
Bradlad wrote:
Seen the pic, it's nothing to get excited about really..

WARNING- DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE NAKED BREASTS IN A VERY POOR QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH: http://egotastic.com/photos/kate-middle ... closer-06/




Mmmmmmmm boobies :-)

Thanks Bradlad :-)

_________________
Do me a favour?
'What?'
Got Facebook?
'Yes'
Then give my Little business a Like, please:
http://www.facebook.com/mothandmirror
'No problem'
Cheers :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 pm 
Offline
Resident Troll
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 10776
Location: Sittingbourne Kent
Fat Rich wrote:
Bradlad wrote:
Seen the pic, it's nothing to get excited about really..

WARNING- DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE NAKED BREASTS IN A VERY POOR QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH: http://egotastic.com/photos/kate-middle ... closer-06/




Mmmmmmmm boobies :-)

Thanks Bradlad :-)



Rich, take 2 mirrors, place them in front of you at such an angle where you can see yourself in both mirrors, take one cherry and remove the stork, blutak it to the top of your head, hey presto, you will see a pair of tits!

=)) =)) =)) :p

_________________
"Now...say my name"

"It's......Heisenberg"

"You're God damn right"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:23 pm 
Hey.... what a shock.....Proof positive she's a mammal after all.....she has boobs. :roll:

Shouldn't come as any surprise though, as she married one after all. :lol:

TBH I couldn't give a monkey's. (-|


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm
Posts: 4723
Location: Barry, Angus
Jelly wrote:
Fat Rich wrote:
Bradlad wrote:
Seen the pic, it's nothing to get excited about really..

WARNING- DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE NAKED BREASTS IN A VERY POOR QUALITY PHOTOGRAPH: http://egotastic.com/photos/kate-middle ... closer-06/




Mmmmmmmm boobies :-)

Thanks Bradlad :-)



Rich, take 2 mirrors, place them in front of you at such an angle where you can see yourself in both mirrors, take one cherry and remove the stork, blutak it to the top of your head, hey presto, you will see a pair of tits!

=)) =)) =)) :p



With one nipple :-??

_________________
Image

Never rub another mans rhubarb!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm 
Offline
Resident Troll
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:59 pm
Posts: 10776
Location: Sittingbourne Kent
One Cherry on one head in two mirrors = a pair.

I suppose it's confusing to you and your fellow countrymen as you see double most of the time anyway. :)) :p

_________________
"Now...say my name"

"It's......Heisenberg"

"You're God damn right"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:44 pm
Posts: 4723
Location: Barry, Angus
Jelly wrote:
One Cherry on one head in two mirrors = a pair.

I suppose it's confusing to you and your fellow countrymen as you see double most of the time anyway. :)) :p


Good point, well made :thumright:

_________________
Image

Never rub another mans rhubarb!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:30 pm
Posts: 558
Location: Bedale North yorks
I don't know what all the bloody fuss is about ! She's got no bloody tits

_________________
Give your head a shake


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group