A Lovely Ride

Non members can enter here but to read only.
Describe your non biking hobby here (keep it clean) and post a few pics if applicable but please make sure they are not massive and don't overload it with pics

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

R-dubya
Off Road Advisor

Re: A Lovely Ride

Post by R-dubya »

First time I saw a single-sided front fork on a pushbike was back in Switzerland in June 2008, where one of the spectators to the local stage of the Tour de Suisse was on one*

I would've included a picture but it seems tonight that the ever-unhelpful Photof**kit has chosen to make the Log-in process even more excruciating than usual, and has completely refused to recognise me at all [-( [-( [-(

*it just had normal mtb wheels, not 'airship' ones. But you won't be able to see that, because Photo-bucket-of-sick are so messed up they couldn't organise a f**k in a brothel 8-| 8-| 8-|
novocaine

Re: A Lovely Ride

Post by novocaine »

R-dubya wrote:First time I saw a single-sided front fork on a pushbike was back in Switzerland in June 2008, where one of the spectators to the local stage of the Tour de Suisse was on one*

I would've included a picture but it seems tonight that the ever-unhelpful Photof**kit has chosen to make the Log-in process even more excruciating than usual, and has completely refused to recognise me at all [-( [-( [-(

*it just had normal mtb wheels, not 'airship' ones. But you won't be able to see that, because Photo-bucket-of-sick are so messed up they couldn't organise a f**k in a brothel 8-| 8-| 8-|
a leftie is a pretty cool fork, never really caught on though, what with needing a specific frame and wheel, and being a bit of a pickle to service.
they also did one called a fatty which had the shock in the headtube. same issue.

at least cannondale try to come up with something new.
jaz66 wrote:Carbon fibre....It's just corduroy for vehicles.... :))