free time - not necessarily a good thing in my case

Non members can enter here but to read only.
Describe your non biking hobby here (keep it clean) and post a few pics if applicable but please make sure they are not massive and don't overload it with pics

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

marmike

Re: free time - not necessarily a good thing in my case

Post by marmike »

Having fun with my new camera (surprised I can still get credit? so was I \:D/ )

Had a pentax K50 for what seemed a very short time before it needed a blummin expensive repair ( going on ebay soon as a basket case) it was a nice camera, got it for work and videos really weren't its thing anyway.

So replaced it with a Panasonic ( did they used to be National panasonic?) Lumix TZ100. Not the same animal at all but it seems pretty good for its size and I'm still at the point and shoot stage. (will put an image up if I can find a non-copyrighted one) Best thing is it seems to video pretty well and it has an app which means you can operate it remotely by its own wifi when recording vids so I can set the camera up on the tripod and fine tune the camera position with my ipad right next to me just out of shot. this means I don't have to keep putting the guitar down and peering round the back of the lens giving everyone a close up of my gut while stopping and starting all the time ( I do a lot of that believe me).

I have it on good authority that parts are very reasonable should you need a repair - compared to other well known makes

So far I'm just using the camera mic until I have time to learn number 1 son's instructions for logic, and it is better than I thought it would be.

Here's another of my tunes wot I rote

minority of 1. not statistically visible. copyright.
marmike

Re: free time - not necessarily a good thing in my case

Post by marmike »

squeezed another one in before the video studio turned back into a thru lounge ready for Sunday night telly.
minority of 1. not statistically visible. copyright.