One of my hobbies

Non members can enter here but to read only.
Describe your non biking hobby here (keep it clean) and post a few pics if applicable but please make sure they are not massive and don't overload it with pics

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

Batmancaver

Re: One of my hobbies

Post by Batmancaver »

www.attacc.com/ Attleborough Accessories

www.brisa.fi/ Brisa knives in Scandinavia

Are the two companies I tend use. Sometimes you can get good bargains at some of the country shows as well.
Leather for sheaths I tend to use Le Prevo at www.leprevo.co.uk or Tandy Leather at www.tandyleatherfactory.co.uk

I really must get around to writing Drac a little article for the newsletter sometime.

Excuse the brevity of the reply but I am just about to log off at work and get home. Got a busy night ... more newt surveys for work. Should mean that I'll get home later about 1am! Why do the damn things have to be nocturnal!

Karl
Lucky Martin

Post by Lucky Martin »

Awesome work. I am still trying to make first one have arough blade that nneds polishing and stuff and am now looking to make the handle out of Olive wood. Not sure I would be able to get even any where near to the quality of sheath that you have. Very much most top marks
Headcase

Post by Headcase »

wow... that is some seriously nice work fella.... i am always amazed by people who have skills like that... too many people doing IT these days and not enough that can actually create something like that... :ymapplause:
Batmancaver

Post by Batmancaver »

Check out http://www.britishblades.com/forums/forum.php for hints, tips, ideas, etc.

oh and lots of work that puts mine to shame!