Badanimals Hobbies

Non members can enter here but to read only.
Describe your non biking hobby here (keep it clean) and post a few pics if applicable but please make sure they are not massive and don't overload it with pics

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

badanimal

Badanimals Hobbies

Post by badanimal »

Allways wished I could Paint or Draw (Never could, still can't) :cry:

Guesse my longterm hobby has allways been Electronics (now that's boring), Started at 8 with batteries and 'bulbs', even took it up as a profession (in a Government Establishment near a Prison Near Novocains Location).

I never classed bikes as a hobby as i never wanted one when i was a kid, I got given one at 16 so i would stop asking for lifts, Honestly I was gutted when i woke up and saw a Honda SS50 5 speed outside :-o Never been without one since :))

Apart from that 30 years of Martial Arts (Ninjutsu) and M U S I C :D

2006 and trying out me new (second hand) Warlock (I is Happy) :twisted:

A few of the others
Drac
Location: South Gloucestershire (5m to Bristol & 13m to Bath)

Re: Badanimals Hobbies

Post by Drac »

Another musician - great :-h

I guess collecting guitars is similar to having tattoos (though tattoos have never interested me - I am told they are addictive once you've had one)
badanimal

Post by badanimal »

Guesse we could have a band :D

I have 1 tattoo (small) and allways meant to get another, one day, soon, after this / that....

The missus has 9 !!! :shock:
RfGirl

Post by RfGirl »

a BC Rich Warlock??? what are you?? a closet Blackie Lawless fan?? I use to have a pink one many years ago... :)) The guitars I have in the house now are just expensive ornaments now.. as for tattoo's.. I have 4, the most recent one is the one on my right hand. Thanks for sharing your hobbies with us BA :salut:
emerald

Post by emerald »

I find tattoos addictive I have 5 and thinking of getting another,
Nice guitars and lovely looking dog
badanimal

Post by badanimal »

RfGirl wrote:a BC Rich Warlock??? what are you?? a closet Blackie Lawless fan?? I use to have a pink one many years ago... :)) The guitars I have in the house now are just expensive ornaments now.. as for tattoo's.. I have 4, the most recent one is the one on my right hand. Thanks for sharing your hobbies with us BA :salut:

Nothing closet about it, I love Warlocks, an I gonna see W.A.S.P. soon cos their commin to Wales, Blind in Taxas, Ye Haa \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Me sisters 17 and got a Red one, still popular now (i'm 48 with 15 & 17 year old sisters, dont ask) =;

An what's with the world, All the Ladies got more Tat's than ME :-o That's it, i'm off down the tat shops.

Thanks Emerald, though the Dogs Stuffed \:D/ Was the forunner of the Jess I have now...
rf ro
Domino King

Post by rf ro »

gubble has a large collection of strumming machines lol about 10 i think
you can't make an omelette without breaking BREAKING eggs
RfGirl

Post by RfGirl »

badanimal wrote:
RfGirl wrote:a BC Rich Warlock??? what are you?? a closet Blackie Lawless fan?? I use to have a pink one many years ago... :)) The guitars I have in the house now are just expensive ornaments now.. as for tattoo's.. I have 4, the most recent one is the one on my right hand. Thanks for sharing your hobbies with us BA :salut:

Nothing closet about it, I love Warlocks, an I gonna see W.A.S.P. soon cos their commin to Wales, Blind in Taxas, Ye Haa \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

Me sisters 17 and got a Red one, still popular now (i'm 48 with 15 & 17 year old sisters, dont ask) =;

An what's with the world, All the Ladies got more Tat's than ME :-o That's it, i'm off down the tat shops.

Thanks Emerald, though the Dogs Stuffed \:D/ Was the forunner of the Jess I have now...
IS that the hard rock hell festival thing.. Seen WASP last year and they were awesome, played all there old stuff with the videos playing in the back ground.. honestly it was one of the best gigs Ive been too . apart from AC/DC Kiss, but aye if Blackie performs in Wales like he did in Glasgow then your in for a treat.. \m/
badanimal

Post by badanimal »

Yusss Inndeede :D

Much as I prefer somthing like 'Disturbed' or Linkin Park now, I do like the old stuff.... NWoBHM was a fun time :D

WAHHHHHHHHHH :((

I just check the up to date listing, and they not there

http://www.hardrockhell.com/
RfGirl

Post by RfGirl »

badanimal wrote:Yusss Inndeede :D

Much as I prefer somthing like 'Disturbed' or Linkin Park now, I do like the old stuff.... NWoBHM was a fun time :D

NNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnoooooooo.. you can not like them. seriously.. what is wrong with you?? :)) :))
sparky

Post by sparky »

drac your right tattoos are very addictive i have about 10 plus and am saving up for a new one im after my kids names somewhere not quite sure yet
badanimal

Post by badanimal »

RfGirl wrote:

NNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnoooooooo.. you can not like them. seriously.. what is wrong with you?? :)) :))

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: D I S T U R B E D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love them to bits :D

'Down with the sickness' at 80 mph \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ (opps i meant 55 mph) [-x
RfGirl

Post by RfGirl »

badanimal wrote:
RfGirl wrote:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: D I S T U R B E D :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Love them to bits :D

'Down with the sickness' at 80 mph \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ (opps i meant 55 mph) [-x

Pffttt. down with the sickness is there only good song, and thats all the credit I willever give that band :ymcowboy: ... Warrington.. can you feel that??? lol
badanimal

Post by badanimal »

See, it's growing on you allready :D
Drac
Location: South Gloucestershire (5m to Bristol & 13m to Bath)

Post by Drac »

I guess its just in our genes Chips - apart from Jelly who just had to be a Scooter Boy in his YOUNGER =)) days!!!

He must be an oldie now as he has GREY hair ;)