BIKE OF THE MONTH - March 2012 - madsodsmissus RF900

Members will be approached and asked to submit an article and pictures (can be taken from photobucket) of their bike. Don't ask us - we will ask you. rfinfo#

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

madsod
Cop Magnet

Re: BIKE OF THE MONTH - March 2012 - madsodsmissus RF900

Post by madsod »

dick faber wrote:2 questions, how tall are you madsodsmissus? and how long are standard dogbones?

after having a vertically challenged workmate have a look and a sit on my 9 i reckon my 9 has been lowered; that and the previous owner has his bum closer to the ground than me!
she is 5ft 4 " standard dog bones are 165m center to center , pcd .
I have two RF 900 my green one and the orange bike that i built from bit's i now call it Wotsits , my other ride is a gsxr 1000 k3 , Suzuki make's bikes most others don't
dick faber

Post by dick faber »

madsod wrote:
dick faber wrote:2 questions, how tall are you madsodsmissus? and how long are standard dogbones?

after having a vertically challenged workmate have a look and a sit on my 9 i reckon my 9 has been lowered; that and the previous owner has his bum closer to the ground than me!
she is 5ft 4 " standard dog bones are 165m center to center , pcd .
thanks! i suppose im under the old girl tomorrow to do some measuring
I am a bilingual illiterate; i can't read or write in two different languages
Tony V

Post by Tony V »

A thing of beauty. Congratulations :-bd :-bd
Never rub another mans rhubarb!
Drobium77

Post by Drobium77 »

That is one lovely looking bike!
I've always loved how the 900 has the extra 'go faster' slats on the rear side panels, would they fit the 600 would you know?

Also, I'm a bit thick tonight (well, I'm always thick, but especially tonight, when the wind is in the wrong direction or something??) what are 'dog bones'? I've not heard of them before? :D