Bike of the Month - February 2010 - Ron600RF

Members will be approached and asked to submit an article and pictures (can be taken from photobucket) of their bike. Don't ask us - we will ask you. rfinfo#

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

Drac
Location: South Gloucestershire (5m to Bristol & 13m to Bath)

Bike of the Month - February 2010 - Ron600RF

Post by Drac »

My RF story,

I got my motor license in ’94 and soon after that i was looking around for a nice bike. Tried a lot of 600 bikes, zzr, gsx, but these all where to small for me. Then I spotted an RF, and it was love at first site, the looks of it and the colors just fine.

This one was also a grey one, what I liked the most was the tail. After a month of enjoying this bike I got into a crash, and it went up in flames.

1 year later the insurance paid and I bought an GSX750F and did ride this for some time.

Then the kids came around and this bike was going.

Now about this bike, First I owned a scooter 50cc and with this a got a ticked for having the ability to go faster the 45km/h. This had pissed me of so much that I had sold this one and I was going to get a proper bike. And that had to be a Silver RF600R, the one I had before. So here it is, isn’t it a beauty. The love came right back when I saw this.

And the future is going to be so good. I am going to change some things on it.
Some more color, the black infill parts are going to get grey, other lights and indicators
The taillight is going to be different, LED, New seat, other colours.

So this was my RF story. – Ron in Holland
shandy

Re: Bike of the Month - February 2010 - Ron600RF

Post by shandy »

That crash looks extremely serious! Were you injured? Nice looking bike by the way.
Tony V

Re: Bike of the Month - February 2010 - Ron600RF

Post by Tony V »

Lovely bike mate, please don't change her too much.

it's no wonder you had a crash mate, you appear to be on the wrong side of the road Lol =))
Never rub another mans rhubarb!