Bike of the Month - rodge's RF600 - March 2011

Members will be approached and asked to submit an article and pictures (can be taken from photobucket) of their bike. Don't ask us - we will ask you. rfinfo#

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

cling on

Re: Bike of the Month - rodge's RF600 - March 2011

Post by cling on »

Nice one Rog. Souns like a good swap there! :thumright:
MAPDNX

Post by MAPDNX »

:ymhug:
I regret sellin the RF400, but i did get a Thundercat and too be honest I not really given it chance to prove its self....

But I wish the garage was big enough to house the RF and Thundercat.

Thundercat Much more power and Speeeed

RF400 well :ymdaydream: :ymdaydream: :ymdaydream: Lovely thing to ride and very simular to the Thundercat in ridin day to day...

I have often wondered if the #####super sport /
Tourer was the rite bike for me and not a more uprite bike like you had before but afer my mate had a Slinsgshot 750 I know i wont EVER bother with a true Sport bike !!!!

Thats a nice bike you got there , and dont bother playin abouut with the infills lol it wont make in any faster....

But i dont care for the red passenger seat much !!! it looks better covered in
black.

Thats my 2p worth anyway enjoy am sure you will :)
Tony V

Post by Tony V »

Wilko wrote:
Tony V wrote:
Tony V wrote:Nice one rodge, I love that colour, is it fast :ymdevil: It looks in great nick too, with very low mileage. The other bikes didn't stand a chance really did they? \m/

I could swear I have seen that bike on here before :-? Who else has a red bike with the black infills?

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Now I know where i've seen one like it, look at the first bike on the RFOC Banner Lol
But the one in the banner is a 900!!!!!!

Bloody hell, i suprise myself with my knowledge of RF's now 8-}

Nice bike Rodge, but I can never own a red bike or car, it comes from being an Evertonian .... :-?
I only meant that I had seen one like it with black infills somewhere and it had been staring me in the face for over a year Lol
Never rub another mans rhubarb!
rodge

Post by rodge »

Thanks for the comments guys. I didn't realise this was up on the forum yet!

This bike really is the first one I have owned and not ever thought about selling. Some may find it sad, but I really do love owning this bike. Its comfortable, fast and reliable. What more can you ask for.

Dave,
Four wheels move your body, two wheels move your soul.
Wilko

Post by Wilko »

Tony V wrote:
Tony V wrote:Nice one rodge, I love that colour, is it fast :ymdevil: It looks in great nick too, with very low mileage. The other bikes didn't stand a chance really did they? \m/

I could swear I have seen that bike on here before :-? Who else has a red bike with the black infills?

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Now I know where i've seen one like it, look at the first bike on the RFOC Banner Lol
But the one in the banner is a 900!!!!!!

Bloody hell, i suprise myself with my knowledge of RF's now 8-}

Nice bike Rodge, but I can never own a red bike or car, it comes from being an Evertonian .... :-?[/quote]

I only meant that I had seen one like it with black infills somewhere and it had been staring me in the face for over a year Lol[/quote]

I know that, i was jsut trying to show off that i could tell a 900 in a picture, thats a big thing for me you know ..... lol
Tony V

Post by Tony V »

Fair cop Wilko, good spot for a Blue Nose :ymapplause: =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Never rub another mans rhubarb!
Wilko

Post by Wilko »

Tony V wrote:Fair cop Wilko, good spot for a Blue Nose :ymapplause: =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
noting to do with being a blue nose, although we are better than red noses ...... :))