For sale:

Members will be approached and asked to submit an article and pictures (can be taken from photobucket) of their bike. Don't ask us - we will ask you. rfinfo#

Moderators: suzukigoof, b00geyman, novocaine, jaz66, rodge, badanimal

grahamfirestorm

For sale:

Post by grahamfirestorm »

Due to unforseen personal circumstances im having to sell my beloved 1999 rf900rw.She is a great bike,properly maintained and serviced,in great condition,with no dents or broken plastics,just a few light scratches,under 21k mls,new chain and sprockets,excellent avon 3d ultra extreme tyres,new battery,£2k spent in last 5 yrs keeping her fit as a butchers dog,1" riser spacers fitted,2 seats (1 standard,1 comfort seat),standard pipe + new delkevic can,toolkit.She rides beautifully,great fuelling and power,slick gearbox and clutch,fantastic brakes,Lubeman chain oiler.Im very sad to see her go,but needs must,so any offers around £1800.,cheers Graham. :-bd:
Last edited by grahamfirestorm on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fat Rich
Resident Dirty Dancer

Re: For sale:

Post by Fat Rich »

Email me some pics and I’ll put them up if you don’t know how richard@mothandmirror.com
Do me a favour?
'What?'
Got Facebook?
'Yes'
Then give my Little business a Like, please:
http://www.facebook.com/mothandmirror
'No problem'
Cheers :-)
grahamfirestorm

Hi Rich,thanks for reply,i put pics on here a while back under the WELCOME section of this site,cheers.
b00geyman

Post by b00geyman »

Nice bike, however....most of us have one or more of the damn things, yer preaching to the converted, and me pockets are empty. good luck with the sale.
Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
Fat Rich
Resident Dirty Dancer

Post by Fat Rich »

b00geyman wrote:Nice bike, however....most of us have one or more of the damn things, yer preaching to the converted, and me pockets are empty. good luck with the sale.
Eh, but who doesn’t want another if they have space and the pennies :character-beavisbutthead:
Do me a favour?
'What?'
Got Facebook?
'Yes'
Then give my Little business a Like, please:
http://www.facebook.com/mothandmirror
'No problem'
Cheers :-)
b00geyman

Post by b00geyman »

Fat Rich wrote:
b00geyman wrote:Nice bike, however....most of us have one or more of the damn things, yer preaching to the converted, and me pockets are empty. good luck with the sale.
Eh, but who doesn’t want another if they have space and the pennies :character-beavisbutthead:
Hahahaha, you are right, its just the pennies department that I have trouble with, I'm sorted with 3.5 ish RF at the mo, I would have more if I could, one in every colour and then there's the 600's and 400's. Hopefully he will sell to a member and keep it in t'family. :auto-sportbike: :romance-grouphug:
Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
grahamfirestorm

Thanks Rich for posting pics. :)
jaz66

Post by jaz66 »

nice... :-bd:

good luck with sale, graham... :handgestures-thumbupleft:

and as boogeyman says, lets hope it goes to some one in the family OR someone who will love em as much as we do.. :romance-hearteyes: .